|Pineapple case & Unicorn Case (sold out)- Claires Accessories, Diary- Filofax, Ear Phones- c/o Happy Plugs|
|Clutch- c/o Pauls Boutique, Diary- Filofax|
As you all know by now, I work at ASOS… and, if you lot are anything like me, then you love a good nosey so I though I’d show you where I spend the majority of my time. Say HELLOOOO to my desk.
So, what does this say about me? Well, I’m obsessed with all things novelty ( I mean duhhh) and any space that is my space is always a fun space. I love pimping out my desk space adding a little bit of personality to what could be a pretty darn dull place to spend the day.
The must have bits;
– The ULTIMATE phonecase(s): Both from Claires Accessories, you can get the pineapple right here but unfortunately the unicorn is now sold out, nbut I’m eyeing up this lil cutie and this bad boy next.
– I am all about a photo-op so photo booth shots and polaroids litter my desk space giving me mega LOLz every time I look at them.
– I’d be completely LOST at work without my Happy Plugs headphones; music gets me through the day and I mean, they’re rose gold, whats not to love?
– I mean, everyone needs a blow up crown, right? Yup, thought so!
– Twitter mug, keeno!
– And finally, I am obsessed with this Paul’s Boutique neon clutch bag. The perfect piece to throw in all my day to day office essentials, who knows where my ASOS pass would have ended up without it.
So there we have it, really hope you enjoyed a lil snoop into my desk area at work, if you’d like to see some more sneak peeks into ASOS HQ then do let me know in the comments below.
P.S OH HEYYY Beyonce poking out there in the background, just keepin’ us all a little more Sasha Fierce