|1. Beach Bag- c/o South Beach Swim Wear
2. Sunglasses- ASOS
3. One Day- Waterstones
4. Portable Speaker- c/o Bass Budz
5. Had to Get Hair Paste- Bed Head
6. Phone Case & Ear Phones- House of Holland & c/o Bass Budz
7. Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream- Cheap Smells
In just under 2 weeks time I shall be sat on a sun lounger by the pool sipping a cocktail and doing not a lot else, magical! So I thought, to go hand in hand with my countdown i’d show you lovely lot my Holiday must haves.
1)Starting with the obligatory beach bag, I’m not big on the majorly cute straw ones, they aren’t particularly packable and you can’t fit an awful lot in them, and boy do I take a lot of stuff down to the beach with me. With that in mind, this South Beach Swimwear canvas bag is perfect for me, simple and big enough for all my crap, fabulous!
2&3) A chic pair of sunglasses speak for themselves really, as does a good book (if you haven’t read One Day already I seriously recommend it)
4) This little guy was kindly sent to me by Bass Budz, and oh how surprised I was. For a tiny little portable speaker the Bass Boomz can produce some serious sound. Small, compact but big in noise, in my eyes a total holiday essential!
5) Bed Head hair paste is my ultimate of all hair styling products, for beachy waves in an instant just rub a tiny pea size amount through the ends of your hair and voila, the perfect beach hair!
6) My phone, in my beloved House of Holland case with my Bass Budz ear phones for some quiet me time by the pool.
7) And finally Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream, a beauty must all year round but particularly on holiday for any unwanted sun burn…whooops!
So there we have it, my holiday essentials, what do you think? And do let me know if there are any holiday goodies that I am missing out on.