HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!
This week seems to have been the longest week EVER! But thank the sweet lord it’s the weekend!
|1. BLACK DRESS- RIHANNA FOR RIVER ISLAND
2. BLACK STRAPPY HEELS- ASOS
3. HOT PINK QUILTED SHORTS- TOPSHOP
4.GEO PRINT PEG TROUSERS- ASOS
5. WOOD & LEATHER CHUNKY HEELS- OFFICE
6. METALLIC PERSPEX SHOPPER AND CLUTCH- PRETAPORTOBELLO
7. GREY POLO SHIRT DRESS- TOPSHOP BOUTIQUE
8. STATEMENT NECKLACE- CLARE HYNES
I’ve got lots planned from now until mid April, what with Easter and all that shenanigans, so that means I NEED new clothes. These are just a few that have tickled my fancy over the past few week;
-When the Rihanna for River Island collection was released I was rather underwhelmed, a lot of basics and not much else, but this slinky little number caught my eye, perfect for the mountain of 21st’s that are fast approaching, must grab it quick tho, its selling out fast…EEEK, teamed with those ASOS shoes, mmmmmm.
-Hot pink is normally something i’d steer clear from, pink, me?, never! but wowser what a perfect pair of shorts, in an A-line silhouette how could I say no, definitley something i’ll be scouring my local Topshop for this weekend.
-My trouser collection is growing at a increasingly rapid speed, how could it not be now that the highstreet are rocking some incredible prints and cuts. And as for these beauts from ASOS in monochrome and geo print, 3 trends in one, BONUS!
-Wooden accessories are big for Spring this year and these from office are the perfect pair for me and my phobia of stiletto style heels. Teamed with a cute ankle sock and these are the summer shoes of dreams, ahhhh.
– It was clear from all the fashion week street style snaps i’d come across this year that transparent bags were the arm candy of choice this season, and with this tricky 2 in one piece from online retailer Pret-A-Portobello it is spot on.
-I am really one for simple pieces so this Topshop Boutique polo dress with it’s Fred Perry/John Smedley vibes is right up my street, dolled up with the necklace by Clare Haynes and it’s the perfect casual spring afternoon look.
Have a great weekend!